You may be a bit unfamiliar on how video could fit into your marketing plan. Many of our clients from a myriad of industries have leveraged the popularity of this format to their benefit. Here’s the best ways our Clients use videos into their own strategies.
1. Live Video. This medium is extremely popular and effective for businesses for many reasons. One of the most significant is that the-powers-that-be at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and even YouTube decreed that their live video services would be in the spotlight. As a result, they give preference to live video in timelines and news feeds so your content reaches maximum visibility. It’s quite a different way to approach video marketing, but is sure to change the way we market in the future.
2. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Pro Tips. What information should your Customers know about your field, product, service, or company? Video is an effective medium for relaying information and, best of all, it’s easily shareable on social media. You’ve long been told that no text is complete without an image and vice versa: videos gives you the best of both worlds. An added benefit to these videos is that you can use the same information for a blog or other social media post. Sometimes people are unable to watch a video, and at others they don’t have the time to read text.
3. Behind The Scenes and Interviews. Offer an exclusive peek into your world. Share your company’s office culture, operations, and values. Speak to employees about what they do on a daily basis. Show exactly why your team is the best. Profile employees: why do they work for your company, what made them choose this career, and so on. Introduce your CEO to your Consumers.
5. Demonstrations and Product Information. Do you have a revolutionary health supplement? A video would allow you to offer critical information about how the product benefits the body. Need to explain how exactly a product works? Make a video and share it on all your online platforms and channels. Adopt a DIY attitude and produce a few tutorial videos. Showcase additional or uncommon uses for your products. This content is informative and entertaining–a surefire combination for customer engagement.
6. Slideshows. You don’t need to be Steven Spielberg to create an engaging video. You can gather up high resolution photos and use inexpensive video editing software to create a dynamic video that can go viral. You can feature a text-only video with voice over. Depending on your brand’s image, you could even embrace the low-tech, DIY aesthetic and create a video with a more homespun feel (it would still look professional, of course). The possibilities are endless and you don’t have to break the bank to do it.
Did you know the average adult’s attention span is 8 seconds? But videos have proven to capture the attention of adults just enough for you to share your message with the audience. All they have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy your content.
Read to get started? Our team of content creators are ready to make engaging videos custom made for your brand. At StartUp TakeOff, we understand the value of a strong team. We also know that finding the right people can be nerve-wracking and time-consuming, so we made it easy for our Clients. Choosing the wrong partners can be a costly misstep for any entrepreneur, which is why StartUp TakeOff’s founder, Stefani Thionnet, has assembled a diverse group of marketing experts from across the industry who will provide you with solutions that save you time and money. Our team of marketing industry veterans will get to know you and your brand so that we can provide solutions perfectly tailored to your needs. The best people often strike out on their own, but we’ve brought them together to get results you will love.